Sixteen Kleinberg Kaplan Attorneys Named 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
Firm News | September 23, 2015
We are pleased to announce that 16 of the firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Super Lawyers®, a national legal ranking. Attorneys were nominated by their peers and recognized for their outstanding professional achievement in several legal practice areas including business/corporate, business litigation, estate & probate, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, securities & corporate finance, and tax.
Twelve of the firm’s attorneys were selected as New York Metro Super Lawyers. Four attorneys were selected as New York Metro Rising Stars which includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or have practiced for 10 years or less. Super Lawyers, which distinguishes the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state in over 70 practice areas, recognizes those who have attained significant peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars, chosen by their peers as up-and-coming lawyers, represent 2.5 percent of attorneys in New York.
The 12 attorneys selected as 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers include:
• Myron Kaplan (Business/Corporate)
• James R. Cohen (Tax)
• David Parker (Business Litigation)
• James R. Ledley (Estate & Probate)
• Philip S. Gross (Tax)
• Andrew M. Chonoles (Real Estate)
• Ross L. Yustein (Real Estate)
• Marc R. Rosen (Business Litigation)
• Max Karpel (Securities & Corporate Finance)
• Steven R. Popofsky (Business Litigation)
• Jonathan A. Ain (Mergers & Acquisitions)
• Bruce D. Steiner (Estate & Probate)
The four attorneys selected as 2015 New York Metro Rising Stars include:
• Jamie L. Nash (Securities & Corporate Finance)
• Neil A. Dubnoff (Tax)
• Jason W. Soncini (Mergers & Acquisitions)
• Netra Sreeprakash (Business Litigation)
This year marks the first time that Mr. Dubnoff and Mr. Soncini have been ranked by Super Lawyers. This is also the tenth year in a row that Mr. Kaplan was named to the list.
“We are pleased that such a large percentage of our attorneys across several practice areas have been recognized by New York Metro Super Lawyers for their achievements,” said Jason Grunfeld, a partner and head of client development for the firm. “The talent and exceptional skills of our attorneys are key factors in the success of the firm and our clients.”