High Net Worth Individual Planning
High net worth clients from diverse backgrounds rely on our tax team for specific advice on their most pressing tax concerns. We counsel our clients in connection with:
- Real estate investments and dispositions
- Pre-immigration and expatriation planning
- Private multinational businesses and cross-border investments
- State and local taxes and related planning
- Family offices, particularly with respect to compensation expense and structure, investment expenses, and “SALT” and other multi-jurisdictional issues
As tax issues permeate every aspect of business and personal wealth, clients that engage our team for tax-specific advice often come to rely on us for a variety of related legal needs.
We work closely with the firm’s Corporate, Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices to address the endless connections between personal wealth and family enterprises, corporate transactions, real estate investments, estate planning, business succession planning and disputes.
Hedge Funds – Tax Issues and Planning to Consider Before Year-End 2019
Year-end has always been a time for tax planning and we send our clients and friends our year-end tax planning newsletter on an annual basis.…