Fourteen Kleinberg Kaplan Attorneys Named 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyer/Rising Stars
Firm News | September 24, 2014
We are pleased to announce that Thomson Reuters has selected 14 of the firm’s attorneys as 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyers or New York Metro Rising Stars. Attorneys were nominated by their peers and recognized for their outstanding professional achievement in several legal practice areas including business/corporate, business litigation, estate & probate, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, securities & corporate finance, and tax.
Eleven of the firm’s attorneys were selected as New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2014. Three additional attorneys were selected as 2014 New York Metro Rising Stars—attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. Both lists recognize lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The eleven attorneys selected as 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyers include:
- Myron L. Kaplan (Business/Corporate)
- James R. Cohen (Tax)
- David Parker (Business Litigation)
- James R. Ledley (Estate & Probate)
- Philip S. Gross (Tax)
- Andrew M. Chonoles (Real Estate)
- Ross L. Yustein (Real Estate)
- Marc R. Rosen (Business Litigation)
- Steven R. Popofsky (Business Litigation)
- Jonathan A. Ain (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Bruce D. Steiner (Estate & Probate)
The three attorneys selected as 2014 New York Metro Rising Stars include:
- Max Karpel (Securities & Corporate Finance)
- Jamie L. Nash (Securities & Corporate Finance)
- Netra Sreeprakash (Business Litigation)
This year marks the first time that Phil Gross, Jamie Nash and Netra Sreeprakash have been ranked by Super Lawyers.