18 Kleinberg Kaplan attorneys are included among the list of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2016
Firm News | September 21, 2016
We are pleased to announce that 18 of the firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2016 edition of Super Lawyers®, a national legal ranking. Attorneys were nominated by their peers and recognized for their outstanding professional achievement in several legal practice areas including business/corporate, business litigation, estate & probate, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, securities & corporate finance, and tax.
Super Lawyers, which distinguishes the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state in over 70 practice areas, recognizes those who have attained significant peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars, chosen by their peers as up-and-coming lawyers, represent 2.5 percent of attorneys in New York.
“We are pleased that New York Metro Super Lawyers continues to recognize the achievements of our attorneys across several practice areas,” said Jason Grunfeld, a partner and head of client development for the firm. “The talent and exceptional skills of our attorneys are key factors in the success of the firm and our clients.”
Thirteen of the firm’s attorneys were selected as New York Metro Super Lawyers. Five attorneys were selected as New York Metro Rising Stars which includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or have practiced for 10 years or less.
The 13 attorneys selected as 2016 New York Metro Super Lawyers include:
- Myron Kaplan (Business/Corporate)
- James R. Cohen (Tax)
- David Parker (Business Litigation)
- James R. Ledley (Estate & Probate)
- Philip S. Gross (Tax)
- Andrew M. Chonoles (Real Estate)
- Jason P. Grunfeld (Securities & Corporate Finance)
- Ross L. Yustein (Real Estate)
- Marc R. Rosen (Business Litigation)
- Max Karpel (Securities & Corporate Finance)
- Steven R. Popofsky (Business Litigation)
- Jonathan A. Ain (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Bruce D. Steiner (Estate & Probate)
The five attorneys selected as 2016 New York Metro Rising Stars include:
- Jamie L. Nash (Securities & Corporate Finance)
- Neil A. Dubnoff (Tax)
- Andrew S. Katzenberg (Estate & Probate)
- Jason W. Soncini (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Netra Sreeprakash (Business Litigation)
This year marks the first time that Mr. Grunfeld and Mr. Katzenberg have been ranked by Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Mr. Kaplan, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Ledley, and Mr. Parker have all been named to the list ten years or longer.