Greg Kramer practices primarily in the areas of securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. He represents hedge funds and other investors in a wide variety of corporate and securities transactions, including PIPEs, loans, joint ventures and private equity investments. Greg also advises hedge funds in connection with general corporate matters, including non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, consulting agreements and technology license agreements. Greg also represents entrepreneurs and emerging companies. In addition, Greg has extensive experience representing publicly traded companies in a wide variety of industries, including telecommunications, alternative energy and pharmaceuticals as well as special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs).
Representative transactions include:
• Represented a hedge fund in the sale of its 50% interest in a Canadian iron ore mining company, for a total purchase price of $65MM to a publicly-traded mining company listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange.
• Represented a hedge fund in connection with a $10MM investment in convertible preferred stock and warrants of a NASDAQ listed biopharmaceutical company.
• Represented a hedge fund in connection with its bid to acquire certain assets of a leading producer and transporter of liquid asphalt cement under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code.
• Represented a hedge fund in its $270MM investment in the common stock, warrants and convertible notes of a New York Stock Exchange listed insurance
• Represented the lead investor in a registered direct offering of $100MM of convertible notes by a New York Stock Exchange listed gold and silver mining company.
• Represented a hedge fund in an approximately $500MM privately negotiated debt-for-equity exchange.
• Represented a hedge fund in the sale of its controlling equity interest in a craft brewing company for approximately $16.5MM.
2006, New York
Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
Fordham Urban Law Journal
New York University (B.A., 2002)
HONORS AND AWARDS:
Phi Beta Kappa
ARTICLES AND LINKS: